Terms and Conditions
1. Once a quote has been requested, Wiredog Guitars will compile a quote based on your chosen specification. Every quote is compiled on an individual basis, this ensures that your guitar is priced up accurately.
2. Quotes are valid for a period of 30 days. Wiredog Guitars reserve the right to make changes to the price quoted if you place an order from a quote that has exceeded its 30 day validity period.
3. When you are ready to proceed with an order, you will be required to pay a deposit of 33% of the order total as a deposit.
4. Payment of a deposit signifies your agreement and acceptance of these terms and conditions ("the contract") and the specification and price detailed within your quote.
5. The deposit is non-refundable once we have started work on your guitar and/or materials have been ordered. If you decide to cancel your order before work has started or materials have been ordered, you will be refunded the deposit less any expenses that have been incurred.
6. Once an order has been placed and deposit paid, any changes to your guitar's specification is at the sole discretion of Wiredog Guitars.
7. Wiredog Guitars will accept payment for custom orders by BACS only. A receipt will be issued once payment is confirmed.
8. Wiredog Guitars will accept payment for purchases from the online store by PayPal only.
9. Estimated build time is stated on the customised quote you receive from us, but it is not guaranteed, and Wiredog Guitars will not be held liable for any delay in completing your guitar.
10. On completion, you will be sent an invoice for the remaining balance to be paid before your guitar is shipped or collected. Invoices not fully paid up within 30 days will result in the termination of your contract with us, and Wiredog Guitars will assume ownership of the guitar to be sold on to recoup costs incurred.
11. Delivery charges are included in the price we quote for building you a guitar for UK addresses only. International shipping will be calculated on an individual basis and added to the initial quotation.
12. International orders may be subject to customs processing, which can include delays from customs inspections and import duties/taxes which recipients must pay. Wiredog Guitars is unable to forecast any import duties/taxes that you may have to pay, so we recommend that you consult your local customs office if you have any concerns about this matter.
13. Returns are accepted on stock guitars purchased from the online shop within 14 days of purchase. Following an inspection of the returned instrument, a full refund will be given, provided that the guitar is in the same condition as when it was first sent. Unfortunately the cost of return shipping will not be refunded (unless the guitar is faulty, in which case, return shipping will be refunded - please see the warranty for more details).
14. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns on custom made/made to order/bespoke instruments unless they are faulty, in line with our Warranty.
15. If at any time after placing an order, parts requested (including but not limited to; hardware, wood and finishes) are no longer available due to discontinuation, CITES restrictions or other reasons beyond our control, we will endeavour to find alternative parts that fit within your original specification and budget as closely as possible. Wiredog Guitars will not cancel or refund an order due to discontinued or unavailable parts.
16. All custom made guitars include a warranty. Conditions of our warranty are available on the website.
17. Wiredog Guitars only holds information about you that is relevant to your order - including your name, address, phone number and email address. We will never sell, share or distribute any of your personal information to any third parties.